What time do I need to be there?
- Please check the schedule for boarding and departure times. It is recommended that you arrive one-half hour prior to boarding time. Remember, you will need to pick up your boarding pass at the Kiosk building on the dock prior to boarding the boat. The cruise will depart 5 minutes prior to the departure time listed.
How do you get to Chesapeake City Water Tours?
- We are located in the South Side of Chesapeake City, MD.
What is the cancellation policy?
- If you cancel: Up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled cruise, you may reschedule your trip to a different date or a full refund will be given. If you cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled cruise a 50% refund will be given. You may reschedule to a different date. Remember to please arrive at least thirty minutes prior to departure time.
- If we cancel: In the event that the cruise does not meet the minimum number of passengers to set sail, or if weather conditions are too poor to sail per Coast Guard safety requirements, we will notify you as soon as possible by the telephone number or email address provided when the reservation was made. You will be asked to reschedule or if that is not possible a full-refund will be issued.
What happens if the weather is bad?
- Our captains monitor the weather on a daily basis. 75% of the vessel is covered so light rain will not be a concern. If however, we must cancel due to severe weather a full refund will be given with as much notice as possible.
What should I wear?
- Passenger dress ranges from comfortable and casual to dressy for some of our special events. Wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Shoes and shirts are mandatory for all passengers. Evenings on the water may be chilly at certain times throughout the season, so you may want to bring a sweater or light jacket.
Can I bring a stroller onboard?
- We have limited space on board to store strollers, however; we will do our best to accommodate your needs. In order to ensure a correct passenger count, it is important that we know in advance exactly how many passengers will be in your group, including infants and toddlers.
Can I bring pets on board?
- Sorry, no personal pets on the scheduled tours. Only ADA recognized service animals. Please give us a call for our policy about pets on Private Charters.
Where should I park?
- Street parking is available throughout Chesapeake City’s South side. Parking is also available underneath the Chesapeake City Bridge which is just a short walk to the dock.
Will I get sea sick?
- The Chase N Dreams cruise boat travels in the Canal and surrounding river ways, which is mostly calm water. Our vessels are very stable, and in most cases, you can barely feel the boat moving. Another bonus of having a Catamaran tour boat!
In an emergency, will someone be able to reach me while the boat is out?
- Yes. The vessel remains very close to shore at all times and should be within cell phone range throughout the trip. You may also call the Kiosk building and ask our reservation specialist to contact the boat by radio.
Are there any age requirements for the cruises?
- Everyone is welcome on our cruises unless specified for a special event. A child must be accompanied by an adult if under the age of 16. Identification is required for alcoholic beverage purchases. Alcohol will only be served to those 21 years of age and older.
How do I make reservations?
- You can book your reservations online or call our Kiosk building at +1(443) 566-3386
How far in advance should I make reservations?
- Reservations can be made as late as the day of the cruise, provided there is still space available.
Which credit cards are accepted?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
If you have any other questions, please send us an email or call the Chesapeake City Water Tours Kiosk building directly at +1(443) 566-3386
We look forward to seeing you soon!